Sunday, April 15, 2007

All Hail St. Patty!!


Again, it has been many weeks since the actually passing of this event but I thought I should post about it anyway because...it rocked. So, Nicholette came to visit me from Budapest on her Spring Break and at the end of her stay we took a quick trip to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day. Needless to say, it was insane! I have never seen so much craziness. It was amazing. Granted that we only spent eight hours in Dublin, but it was worth it. And I stood in complete awe as Nic downed two pints the size of her head. But, that's St. Patty's Day for ya! :)

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I love that you got to have this experience and that I later get to force you to recount it in beautiful detail :). Oh Ireland...oh St. Patty...how I love thee.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.