Sunday, February 11, 2007

AHHHH SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!


It was the most exciting moment of my life...I stepped outside of my flat on Wednesday to be greeted by a freshly laid blanket of little white crystalized miracles. And just in time for my flatmate Lottie's 18th birthday! I was so excited that I had to call the States to share the glory of it all with my family...an expensive whim, but so worth it. Sadly, it has already melted away...but the joy still remains in my heart :)

And if you want to see more picks... click the flickr photo display to the right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being the sole commenter on your blog, because let's face it, that1s like my only talent in life: sitting back, watching, and making unnecessary comments.

So anyway missliv, your pictures are wonderful, as are your stories. I am insanely jealous and I want to go to Europe so badly now. Brazil is wonderful though, I´m having lots of adventures, and Carnaval is next week-- heading over to Rio for some insanity and crime. I will keep you updated with an e-mail. Basically, I am a celebrity, and that sums up my existant.

Keep being beautiful and having a blast-- you rock my world, night love.

--Drew

Alexis said...

You are silly. Snow is ew. Well...ok it can be super pretty...especially when it is falling...and especially at night...but just you wait for the muddy part!!